Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Melted



Hell it was, got fully steamed with my own sweat!!! roasted and grilled , and even i can add few more verbs (one is in the title though :P) Cursed the full Shirt i was wearing and god! i just missed my half and sleeveless cotton T s. I was walking and looked up to abuse the sun, couldnt see it, rather saw the dull and drowsy branches which waved only when a bus or truck passed under them. All leaves, in fact, seemed more still and dead than the branches.

I dont know what made me drink a BOOST , which generated an extra heat in the body.I longed for two most natural assets, Air and Water. Wished for something which could increase my speed so that i could rub my face against the non-moving air and have some evaporation from my body. a hitch, a cycle, a BUS.. oh! ya... a Bus.Checked the time and predicted when the bus shall come, first time in last several weeks could not predict correctly. Had to wait for the dirty, yellow Jumbo......kept thinking, what the hell this place is made of ..... COAL??? - few of you can understand why this word came into my mind.....

Jumbo was damn slow, may be after the whole "rash bus driving episode". Tried to put my head out of the window, and got severely irritated when saw three guys in full suits, black, with ties, and worse... laughing!!!!!!!! what made them happy in a boiler???

I closed my eyes, thought a Sprite would be awesome. Got down at guru, and checked my wallet. The next moment i winced when i looked at the fridge...
and shouted....

"Saar....no 300 ml??"

"No saar..."

i had only 15 bucks.....
still, fresh lime did a nice job...

the sheer picture of a fan in my cool room made me trot....and the steam bath got over when i entered my room. Threw the shirt off and fell on the bed big time....

it will get worse tomorrow... the light will be heavier and the mirages will be broader!!! and me, i will be lighter :D

Phull Stap

5 comments:

Czar said...

Who designed the furnace ? :D

Loud Seeker said...

We all shud have the answer after B slot :)

preetisoni said...

:):)..who asked ..you to go out in afternoon......that too in chenni..ohh god..that place seems to be the hottest place in india...:):)..bhagwan bachaye asi garmi se...:):)

ishqia said...

nice one there...

u can visit my blog

will be glad

Jyoti said...

for one more i got to know that chennai is hot..hotter..hottest :)